Elevion Group B.V., a subsidiary of ČEZ a.s., with its headquarters in Amsterdam, acts as the holding company of the Elevion Group.
- Jaroslav Macek graduated from Charles University in Prague.
- He started his career in 2000 in the Advisory Department of PricewaterhouseCoopers in Czech Republic where he was responsible for the development of the practice in the area of operational effectiveness and finance function effectiveness. He managed projects for multinational and national clients in various industries including energy and utilities, finance, telecommunication and automotive in many countries e.g. Czech Republic, USA, Romania, Ukraine and Russia.
- Before joining CEZ Group, he was a member of the management team of Ukrsibbank (BNP Paribas group in Ukraine) and was responsible for the Corporate Development Division of the Bank including the preparation of strategy of the Bank and the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Jaroslav has been managing foreign ESCO activities of CEZ Group since 2017. He joined CEZ Group in 2009 and was working on various top management positions in the area of CEZ foreign operations both in HQ in Prague and abroad (e.g. Head of International Operations Department, Country Manager).
- Michal Janda started his career in 1997 in PricewaterhouseCoopers Prague where he was responsible for E-business advisory services.
- In 2003, he moved to Moscow, where he served as Member of Board of Probusiness Bank, leading its strategy and M&A department. As Head of Strategy, Michal was responsible for developing a retail eBanking community hub from venture fund, the integration of acquired banks and marketing strategy development.
- In 2005, Michal continued his international career when he move to Kiev, where he became Deputy Chairman at UKRSIBBANK, which was later sold by 51% to BNP Paribas. He was responsible for corporate development, M&A, strategic marketing and product development departments, advertising and promotion, strategic project portfolios and IT development.
- In 2014, Michal was appointed as Member of the Management Board of Bayadera Group where he led business development and several new product launches in the CIS region and worldwide. He also supervised projects in main business directions, sales, distribution and marketing.
- Michal later joined CEZ Group in 2017 where he was initially appointed as an International asset director, responsible for foreign subsidiaries’ asset management.
- In 2017, Michal became Chief Commercial Officer of Elevion Group B.V.
- After gaining degrees from Charles University and the University of Economics in Prague, Jiří Pecka started his career in 2007 when he joined Ernst & Young and later PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- In 2012, Jiří moved to Basel, Switzerland, where he leveraged from his financial expertise at a managerial position in the corporate headquarters of the multinational Swiss chemical company Clariant. His responsibilities included managing tax & transfer pricing, M&A, controlling, financial reporting and valuation.
- After his return to Czech Republic in 2016, Jiří joined the CEZ Group where he started to work as a finance manager for foreign CEZ distribution companies.
- In 2017, Jiří transferred to ESCO International within CEZ, which transformed itself into Elevion Group. He has taken over the function of CFO in Elevion Group.
Managing Director & Head of Internal Processes
- Martina Kubešová graduated from the University of Economics in Prague, Faculty of Finance and Accounting.
- She started her career with General Insurance in 1997 holding the position of controller.
- After 2002, she worked abroad for T-Systems Nova where she utilized her experience with the implementation of the SAP system. Later, at Deloitte Advisory, she held a managerial position in the Management Consulting department.
- In 2007, she joined CEZ Group as a manager of the Controlling Department, where she was responsible for the preparation and consolidation of the Group’s annual budget. Subsequently, she worked as a manager of the Project Portfolio Management Department, where she—among other things—participated in setting up and managing the process of investment fund allocation within the Group.
- In 2015, she became a member of the Board of Directors of ČEZ ESCO.
- Since 2019, Martina ist operating as Head of Performance Management within the CEZ Group.
Managing Director & Head of Procurement and Administration
- Miroslav Šindelář earned a degree in International Relations and also graduated from the Faculty of Law of Charles University.
- He has served in a number of diplomatic missions, including several diplomatic
positions in the Balkan countries, as well as at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic in Prague.
- In 2000, Miroslav was appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Czech Republic to the Republic of Albania.
- After leaving the diplomatic service in 2007, he served as Managing Partner and CEO of Morton Consulting in Prague, focusing primarily on business advisory for operations in the Western Balkans.
- In 2012, Miroslav joined ČEZ Group as Director of Corporate Affairs in CEZ Albania, where he utilized his diplomatic experience from the same country.
- In 2014, He moved to Amsterdam, where he worked in numerous senior executive positions of ČEZ Group companies located in the Netherlands.
- Since 2020, Miroslav has been working as Head of Procurement and Administration of Elevion Group B.V
Derk Berend Blik
Managing Director & Head of Shareholders Communication
- Following his studies in Utrecht in the Netherlands, Erwin started working for a Dutch accounting and tax advisory firm.
- Since 2010, he has been the director of several Dutch companies in the oil & gas and energy markets.
- Derk's main focus is to keep the Dutch company in good standing according to Dutch regulations for all legal, accounting and tax matters.
- During his career, he has continuously attended courses in the field of (Dutch) taxes and accounting.
- In 2012, Derk became involved in ČEZ Group's Dutch companies as a local director.
- He is responsible for Dutch legal accounting and tax affairs.
Slavomír M. Čauder
Chief Legal Officer
- Slavomír Čauder has a substantial experience in advising international energy groups with focus on renewable energy, regulatory issues and electricity trading.
- Prior to joining EGBV, Slavomír Čauder had practiced for 15 years as an attorney, later a partner, within a reputable international law firm advising on Czech, Slovak and EU law on multi-jurisdictional M&A & financing transactions (including, but not limited to, Energy).
- For a number of years, he acted as a Chief In-House & Compliance Counsel for multinational energy and technology groups within the CEE region headquartered in Switzerland and France.
- He is a member of both, Czech and Slovak Bar Associations.
- He currently serves as the Chief Legal Counsel of Elevion Group BV and its expansive subsidiaries network across multiple European markets.
- Jiří Halouzka graduated from the Czech Technological University (Faculty of nuclear physics and physical engineering)
- After working shortly in the Institute for physical chemistry and biochemistry Jiří spent 20 years in PricewaterhouseCoopers. His main areas of specialization were IT audit, IT consulting and management consulting.
- In 2012 Jiří joined CSOB bank (member of the KBC bank) holding several managerial positions in the Information Technology department. He was responsible for CSOB IT Strategy, governance, operational risk, service desk and service level management, release management, IT processes and optimizations, vendor and license management as well as SW testing division.
- Jiří is also Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Chartered Certified Accountant in the United Kingdom (ACCA).
- Jiří joined CEZ group in May 2022 acting as Group CIO of Elevion Group BV.
Country Manager Germany and Austria
- After a commercial apprenticeship and study of industrial engineering, Ingo Alphéus first worked in leading positions in marketing and corporate communications at the international plant engineering companies Dürr and GEA as well as at the automotive supplier Behr.
- In 2000, he moved to the energy supplier RWE AG, where he was responsible for investor relations and accompanied numerous financial market and M&A transactions. He then took over the management of the energy efficiency provider RWE Effizienz GmbH. Here he led the entry into the business fields of electromobility, building automation, decentralised energy supply and battery storage as well as energy consulting. His next stop was the development and management of the group-wide service hub RWE Group Business Services with locations in five countries.
- In 2015, the RWE Executive Board assigned him the project management for the spin-off and IPO of innogy SE.
- In 2017, he joined Belectric GmbH, one of the world's leading plant engineering and service companies for ground-mounted solar power plants, as CEO. The company was acquired by the Elevion Group in 2021.
- In July 2022, Ingo Alphéus moved from Belectric to his current role.