Photovoltaic for the food sector
The intervention involved the installation of a 200 kWp photovoltaic system to increase the coverage from renewable sources of the electricity required to power the cold rooms for the storage of fresh fruit and vegetables, which absorb a total of approx. 400,000 kWh / year. The plant was registered under the SSP (On-Site Exchange) regime. The plant has an estimated annual production of 244,000 kWh, of which approx. 88% self-consumed and the remaining 12% traded on site. The photovoltaic system guarantees an annual coverage of 54% of the electricity needs from renewable sources, allowing to obtain an emission saving of 66.2 t CO2 / year.
Simeri Crichi (CZ)
Società Cooperativa VERDEORO