With a length of 660 meters and a width of 65 meters, The Squaire in Frankfurt is one of the largest office properties in the world.
Together with YIT Germany GmbH, HERMOS implemented the instrumentation and control technology for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning control centers as well as the room automation. Furthermore, the smoke heat extractors, hotel booking systems and hazard alarm systems are connected. The MBE FIS implemented on the component servers and the central BMS server forms the basis for the operation, monitoring and control of the systems as well as the data and message management.
60549 Frankfurt am Main
- Building dimensions – length of 660 meters and a width of 65 meters
- Bus systems: K-Bus, Modbus/IP, DALI, EnOcean
- Physical data points: 350.000
- Economically and strategically sustainable operation
- Integration of systems increases energy and operational efficiency
- Dynamic space management