Planning, construction and operation of a hybrid power plant - combination of CHP with PVA, storage solutions and conversion of all secondary plants.
- Planning, construction and operation of a hybrid power plant: CHP, PVA, innovative battery solution.
- Control through EM system and comprehensive operation management
- Conversion of secondary systems: renewal of pumps, ventilation systems and heat insulation, hydr. balancing and lighting optimization
GE Energy Power Conversion GmbH
- Contract period: 15 years
- CHP: 400 kWel, 491 kWth
- Photovoltaics: 621 kWp, 6,900 modules,
- World's first plant with a system voltage of (DC) 1.5 kV
- Battery storage: storage capacity 200 kW, 154 battery modules
- Heat storage: 25 m³, serves 8 consumption circuits
- CO2 savings: approx. 2,208 t/year